Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Today Is The Day

That I graduate. But it doesn't feel like it because I still have 2 papers to turn in and another pre-session course to take which would technically allow me to graduate in August, but who's paying attention?

Anyway, I am walking in the ceremony so I guess that's all that matters. I remember high school's graduation ceremony was pretty fun because some loser kept pointing a laser pen at the principal's eyes and so as he was giving his speech it seemed as if he was glaring at the audience. That was quite amusing.

And of course at the end we were allowed to spray silly spray into the air which was extra fun, but I doubt I will be doing that again today.

So, it looks as if it will be a bit boring for me today, so I'm not exactly sure how to keep myself entertained in the process. And that list...I'm still working on it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what's the point of having school, high school, college graduations.
I think why you are not feeling that excitement is because you know this is not it. You have some 3 plus years to go and then you will be able to say: ok I finally graduate, no more books:)
Sarah and Raza (my niece and nephew) they even had kindergarten graduation. For God’s sake people!

Anyway Congratulations!!
Ps: I read your blog after writing you the scrap.

5/13/2006 3:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it wasn't TOO boring, Miss Thang!
:-P
I hope you get to enjoy this ONE week of summer that you will get to have in the next two years. (The reason I keep mentioning it is so that you can really savor it).
What's even better is that your sister's not here to ruin it for you; YOU get to relax while she gets to stress out over her finals!
Enjoy your summer "weekaction."

5/14/2006 12:41 AM

 
Blogger Neda said...

Laeeq: I know, back when I was in elementary school we didn't have kindergarten graduations! Did you watch the Incredibles? There's a scene where the father missed his kid's 3rd grade graduation ceremony and he yells "He's just moving from 3rd grade to the fourth grade" lol. Ok, I actually never saw that movie, but ami told me about it :D

!Xussel: But my sister helps make it fun! And ahem, it makes it sound worse than it is :P

5/14/2006 11:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, u should really finish watching the Incredibles cause it is a pretty good movie.
And you know I'm just kidding about your sister. I know how tough it must be for you two, cause you'll just get to spend a couple of weeks w/ her here, and then you gotta take off to take care of business. Aside from the class, which I'm sure you'll attend all of TWICE, you'll have MORE than enough time to spend w/ her. In fact, you might even get sick of her (ok, now I'm reaching). Either way, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. Make the best of it.

5/16/2006 12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home