Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Going Upstate

This week I'm driving up to Lawrence/Kansas City to meet up with my sister and her friend along with taking care of business.

Hopefully, I will be able to see Looking For Comedy in a Muslim World, because they are opening for only a week in KC. If not, I won't be that dissapointed because the movie looks a bit flat anyway from the previews. But I'll give it a try.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what "business" might you be "taking care of?"
Just messin', yo.
Enjoy your trip.

1/26/2006 10:44 PM

 
Blogger Neda said...

Haha, for me to know and you to find out...although, you already know so...

1/28/2006 6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home