Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Monday, January 16, 2006

As If You Didn't Have Enough...



...Here is some MC Vikram and LudaKrishna for you:

Curry-N-Rice Girl

It is their only music video at the present time.

Want more? A good place to start is here. Or visit their website and listen to more songs (after you pledge your fobbiness of course).

2 Comments:

Blogger Neda said...

Thanks! Don't worry, I was doing the same thing in the beginning. I actually have like 3 other blogs floating around cyberspace which I abandoned. But I'm sticking to this one!

1/17/2006 10:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u for making me smile (read guffaw like crazy) today. Long live the FOBS!

12/14/2006 7:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home