Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Fickle Explanation

I'm sorry if I'm driving anyone nuts with my ever-changing blog template, titles, descriptions, and whatnot but what's driving me crazy is the fact that I keep seeing my sidebar (where my profile is located) pushed all the way to the bottom. Is this just my computer?

I'm going to find out about this. I really did like the other template, but apparently it occurs with every single template I pick. Although, now that I have this new one, it's not so bad really...

**Update

Never mind, this blog template is A-ok. I like it, and I'll stick with it (until I change my mind again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home