Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

So Tired, I Forgot to Give This a Title

Before I start cramming in time to finish my pre-lab work, I just have to shout out to the whole world that I am dead tired. I have slept for only three hours last night. This whole week has been sleepless with tests to take (and receive...not so hot). I barely stayed awake in the last few moments of history.

And like the loser that I am, I know I fell asleep during ecology...while sitting in the front row. It's a bit strange how I can actually transcribe words onto a piece of paper and while sleeping. I am not kidding you. It's like my brain has this temporary storage area where I hear what the professor is saying, my hand moves on paper, and somehow I am snoozing away.

Ok, unfortunately, this pre-lab is screaming at me to be written, so you all must wait further for my extremely awesome story about the "Neda doll". Right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neda doll??! Fine, keep us in suspense, why don't you! You know how terribly curious I am...UPDATE soon!

11/18/2005 12:33 PM

 
Blogger Neda said...

Maria: Um, ok. But I think you are the only one who cares as of now, lol.

11/20/2005 2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home