Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The First Post


Ok, so as those who know me as the Queen of Procrastination, I have not wrote, called, e-mailed, talked, IMed, yelled, or gabbed with you for the past month because...I just didn't feel like it.

Now, I can say with certainty (because it's staring you and me in the face) that I have a blog now for everyone to read. As in, Neda's public blog. None of the shady stuff (Not that I have one). And so, I throw out to you what I feel like rambling about. If for any reason you have a complaint, don't bother me (...just kidding)

All right, now I sadly must run off to class...the one I deeply hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home