Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

People and Poetry

I love to read this guy's blog, it makes my day. I never thought his experiences in med school could be so funny. But for those of you with a weak stomach, be warned, there are some pretty gruesome descriptions...and crude ones too, but hey, welcome to his humor.

I must say, this fall it's really beautiful. My latest excuse about why I can't post any pictures of what I see? My sister has the camera. Screw it, I'm getting my own.
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I stepped into the murky jade water
with the trappings of a forrest
ever present inside

Feet dripping wet, I move away
but only slowly
because inside, my feet are too wet

And the feeling does not subside
as the colors subsist inside
my mind and overflow with
Moments and Memories

Of that time? Remember that time,
when the rain felt cold, and the fog's
scent lay a sharp shiver over me

I heard it like the morning dew drops
slithering off the curve of my life
My life that I left behind in that
Emerald City
like the dusky pool in the road
that lay dripping wet memories

Just felt like sharing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the memories fade away
as the world turns grey
rain drops of melting wax
explode beneath the surface
my life now embedded in this new earth

2/06/2006 11:27 PM

 
Blogger Neda said...

Pretty good stuff anonymous, I didn't see this until just now. Thank you.

7/08/2006 1:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home