Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Graduation

I have decided to begin a list of the top 100 things I've learned while in college. It should be fun, and I'll try to post it up here (if I even get to 100....but I'm sure I've learned something).

Now that it's close to graduation, I'm just ready to get it done. But, I am glad that I have met so many people this past year, and I hope each and every one of you keep in touch and visit me up in Lawrence (ok, I'm already getting ahead of myself) or Wichita if my future goes sour.

I am not exactly in the mood to reminisce...more like look to the future. Because right now, I still don't know where I'm going to be, or what I'm going to do. If I do end up in Lawrence, I think being with my sister would be so much fun. We are like best friends that can take advantage of the other without caring. It's nice.

Well, good times ahead I hope, and no, I will not be looking back!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, there is a time to reminisce about the past, and time to look toward the future. But don't forget about the present, because it'll be gone in the blink of an eye.

4/21/2006 11:28 PM

 
Blogger Neda said...

You know, when I first read that I thought "no, the present isn't exactly worth thinking about right now" but you know what? I think I understand that quote today. Thank you.

4/27/2006 8:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it doesn't apply all the time. I know I don't wanna be in my present right now and I just wanna look to my future for solice. (I'll tell u about it later.)
But neway. Congratulations. I knew you'd REPRESENT!

4/27/2006 10:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"solace"
(I think ur sister might have a problem w/ it) ;-)

4/29/2006 9:53 PM

 
Blogger Neda said...

BUAHAHAHA...wait, what does that mean exactly?

4/30/2006 2:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do u really laugh like that, (soon to be) "Dr. Evil?" If so, how come I've never seen it?
Ah, and yes, regarding that spelling correction. Remember when ur sister went off on "frapaccinno" when it was supposed to be "Frappuccino." I don't know her very well, but she seems like that kind of person you don't want to misspell around. ;-)

4/30/2006 11:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, i'm glad i've offically convinced all of your friends that i'm anal retentive, neda. which is only partially true.


BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for you coming up here!!! hurrah!

p.s. it's frappuccino...by the way. ;)

5/03/2006 11:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frappuccino, Al Pacino, it's all the same to me.

5/04/2006 10:19 PM

 
Blogger Neda said...

Ok children, wait until next year's spelling bee and we can hash it all out then. The winner is bound to be desi anyway, lol

5/06/2006 4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won my eighth grade spelling bee. Curiously, though, ever since then, I've been getting a lot of (sp?) on my papers. :-? Perhaps, a spell check would help.

5/08/2006 6:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home