Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Queens and Zombies


Just count on me to pick the day when I'm feeling like a zombie to write a post.

I slept at 12 and already was exhausted, so I did not appreciate it so much when I was woken up at 2 am and 6 am in the same night. And I couldn't go back to sleep after that, go figure.

Anyway, I think that last night's Nightline on Queen Rania was the highlight of my week. This woman is amazing in my opinion. I was planning to do a profile on her sometime later, but let me just say, I look up to her so much for inspiration.

It wasn't just Hollins University (my favorite undergrad institution on the entire planet) that changed me, but Queen Rania has taken a significant part in it too. Later, I will go into more details, but for now I will just say that the program was just a general interview on the Queen and nothing too significant in case you missed out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neda said...

Your wish will be granted...soon. I actually need a little time to do story on her, but hopefully I will get it on here! :)
She's going to be the first of my series of 'Favorite Women'

2/26/2006 10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home