Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Dazed and Loving It

It's four am in Lawrence and i'm in a coffee induced sleepy state

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

good night

(don't ever put food and coffee in my hands and expect me to be mentally sound)

I should never drink coffee and post. there should be a rule against that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, u weren't kiddin'!
Does this sound familiar...?
[Regarding Caramel Macchiato] "But I need to stay away from those things because I can become a caffeine addict..."
I think it's safe to say, this time around, you're well on ur way.
Best of luck w/ rehab. ;-)

3/13/2006 11:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darn us muslims....we get high on coffe.
LOL
~maham

3/27/2006 6:13 PM

 
Blogger Neda said...

!xussel: hahah, rehab is officially over, except i'm going to get back on it today. it's fun.

Maham: I don't know anything about the relationship between muslims and coffee, but i sure as hell know the annoying bond between pakistanis and tea. I make it five times a day and never drink any of it, LOL. Damn those brits for all the mess they've caused.

3/31/2006 12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nadine, update. :(

4/09/2006 1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home