Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh Yeah, Definitely My Current Favorite Song

Alicia Keys- No On...


I love this woman. She is so soulful, and yet it's not too deep that it's cheesy (at least for me). I know it can be cheesy for somebody else though :)

I can't wait to hear what else she has in the rest of her album. But for now, enjoy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's a little old now, but I really like "Karma."

10/15/2007 12:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, this has nothing to do with alicia keys, but that is the cutest orange ball playing the cello. that's really all i wanted to say.

10/18/2007 11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home