Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

And In Other News...

I saw the headline, "Yarrr! International Talk Like a Pirate Day" and began to laugh because at first I thought the "Yarrr" was referring to the desi language-speak for "friend" that everyone who is Fresh Off the Boat uses ALL the time by saying "Yar".

Pass me the ketchup YARRRRRR!!

(I think the UV radiation has began to affect me because I ran out this morning in a rush and forgot to put any lotion on hahahah). I apologize for the agonizingly unfunny humor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry so much about the Thymine dimers created by the UV rays, I'm sure your DNA polymerase I is in great working order to repair them w/ its exonuclease activity. The only time you have to worry is if you repeatedly get sunburns w/ prolonged sun exposure.
My roommate's dog is so spoiled. I gave her a piece of lettuce with some tuna on it. She licked off the tuna, and left the lettuce on the floor and gave me a look something to the effect of, "Do I look like a goat to you? Keep your lettuce."

9/20/2007 9:03 PM

 
Blogger Neda said...

Um, wow. You need to take a break with the studying or maybe I do since I understood everything that you said lol.

9/21/2007 7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home