Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Library Night

I love how I can walk onto the main undergraduate campus and find that the entire computer lab is filled with Asians on a Saturday and Sunday night. Including myself of course. Not that I'm Asian. But we're neighbors, same thing.

My eyes are about to bug out with all the staring I do into my laptop's screen now that everything is digitized at the med school. And it gives me further excuse to procrastinate by surfing the Internet. This has become a serious problem in the past, but I think I have remedied it by screwing myself over during the first block and forcing myself to chose between a summer filled with fun or slaving away over cadavers. I will take the first choice please. Besides, I work best under pressure. I was just setting myself up for this because I love getting that anxiety filled adrenaline rush (not).

Ok, now I am going to stop and get back to studying. So at least this coming summer I can fill this blog with pictures of Pakistan, and whatever country I finally decide on stopping over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, you decided to update your blog. :D
I was in pak about 3 months ago after 6 years, was quite an experience and change. At times it was hard, and I just wanted to return home, because I missed the comfort. However, I am someone who loves being just home, you might like the adventures, the crazy driving in pak and everything... but all in all it was awesome.

9/19/2007 8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home