Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Shhhh, in the library!

Ok, there is a guy lying on the floor at the library sleeping and snoring for the past 2 hours.

The problem is, it's not a purrrr when he snores. It has escalated to a full out roar. People are starting to stare at the poor guy with his shirt bunching up above his exposed stomach, lying on his side oblivious (obviously) to the rachet he has been causing to all of us studying for finals.

I, on the other hand, have drank a bit too much caffeine in combination with a touch of RockStar Energy Drink. And his roar has gotten me to escalate from giggles to muffled laughter. I seriously was trying hard not to. But this just looked so comical.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام

من یه سوال در مورد یه برنامه علمی تلویزیونی که چن وقت پیش شبکه چهار نشون میداد داشتم

راستیاتش چون اون برنامه رو کامل ندیدم برا همین واسه سرچ کردن تو وب مشکل دارم

یه برنامه بود در مورد چن تا شرکت که افراد ثروتمندی که بیماری های لاعلاج داشتن مثل سرطان

اینارو میکشت و اجسادشون و تویه نیتروژن مایع نگه میداشت

واسه روزی که علم پزشکی بتونه واسه درد این آدمها یه چاره پیدا کنه

ممنون میشم راهنمائی کنید

sohrab502@yahoo.com

12/10/2006 10:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd start playing basketball, here are the rules...

B-ball = Spitball (paperball + spit)
Basket = Obscenely exposed belly button.
Players = Infinite

Object = Whoever gets the most spitballs to land in the belly button before the guy wakes up wins.

What do you think? :-)

12/11/2006 1:16 AM

 
Blogger Neda said...

Sohrab: (Or at least I am assuming that is your name) I will get back to you on that comment as soon as I can find a translator. I've got three "half" persians working on it, lol. If what you wrote was in Urdu, then shame on me.

!Xussel: I think you have too much fun (or the capability of generating it).
How about his mouth? That's in the viscinity of his snoring. :(

12/15/2006 9:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
You needn't find a translator I will send an email to explain what was my question!
By the way, your title (Neda) enticed me I thought so you are my compatriot, who lives there.
Thanks for your attention.

sohrab502@yahoo.com

12/16/2006 8:02 AM

 
Blogger Neda said...

No problem, most people confuse me as Iranian because of my name :)

You can send it at watchmedanz@yahoo.com

12/18/2006 4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home