Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Profound Thoughts (Not Really)

It's amazing how I have so much time to write on my blog (well, ok, this week not at all)* but when I have a test the next day I magically have a few words to say.

That's right beeetches, only a few because I really do have to get back to muscular contractions and all that fun stuff.

My amazingly I-could-not-wait-until-tomorrow thought was that a person's quality of life goes significantly up when they surround themselves with people they trust and admire. As my good friend once told me, never hang around the ones that bring you down because they don't want to see you go up. And I've had moments in life when that has happened. Duh. Ok that is my cue to stop writing and start filling up my brain with smarter things.

*But on a sidenote, this week has been horrible. I even locked myself out of the car. It was not fun. Ok, I just realized that was totally random.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

However, there is a caveat:
Those who you trust and admire the most also stand to hurt you the must, if they break your trust.
BTW: It's only a couple of dollars to make an extra key and keep it at home.

8/31/2006 11:39 AM

 
Blogger Neda said...

But then you never truly should have trusted them at all...

My friends, my true true closest friends, are the ones that I am positively sure they would never use what I tell them against me. And one out of those two friends is my sister :)

Oh, and thanks for the sidenote, I'm just too lazy to make another one though.

9/04/2006 10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, I owe you one, though.
I grabbed my extra key from wichita over the weekend (I added to my list of things to get).
Well, this morning, I was running late for my class (big surprise), and I put my keys on the backseat to grab my bag. Then I just hit the driver lock which locked all the doors, and I closed the door. As I started to walk away, I checked my pockets and went, "OH, CRAP!"
But lucky for me, I had the extra key in my BAG!!!
So, Danke Schön.

9/05/2006 8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home