Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Crazy Drivers

I don't know if I ever mentioned my newfound development of road rage, but it has slowly progressed. And here is a good example why:

The other day I was minding my own business, driving my car along the road where there was median that blocked traffic from crossing into the opposite side of the road.

Yeah, well as I was driving I noticed this guy in a pick up truck was serving in and out of the same lane as mine. And heading right towards me.

Yes, that's right, he was on the WRONG side of the road and I was about to become part of a head on collision with a psychopath. At first I was in total shock and could not believe this was happening. When it became fairly obvious that the car truly was getting closer and not farther away from me, I stopped the car dead in the middle of the street right before crossing the intersection. The guy then used that opportunity to cut right in front me to turn onto another road.

I don't know if I will be eventually developing road rage or road terror.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first day in KC, I go to blockbuster and get a movie. Then I as I back out in a tight spot, this black guy pulls around the corner into the parking lot, and insead of letting me make the turn to go by him, he comes as close to me as he possibly can and just sits there. Then he shakes his head and goes to return his movie. Gets back in his car, backs out onto the busy road that he came in on and flips me a "welcome to KC" bird.
By the way whenever ur driving around the med center, make sure you obey the speed limit, cause EVERYDAY I see someone pulled over in the morning and a person pulled over in the evening.

8/17/2006 11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home