Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Obscure Poetry

I wrote a stupid poem in under 20 seconds in order to receive a free gift, and those idiots sent me a letter saying that my poem was selected to be published and be put in the final judging for $1000.00.

Seriously, they need to not do that. They really inflated my ego back when I was in the eighth grade and I thought I had made it big. Noooo, they just wanted me to buy their $50.00 book full of other amatuer poets. Jerks.

Today I am pissed off. And demonstrating displacement of anger.

Ok, here is another rant that I have which is going to be really really obscure and nobody would follow:

Why is it that some people in life have to be so realistic? I am the GURU of realism if you ask me. I know, of ALLLLL people, how to take the road less fun. How to sit down and "do the right thing". But when things really matter, when emotions or somebody's future is at stake, why is it that a person can feel so heartless to tell me that they don't feel any hope, any optimism?

ACTUALLY, THAT PERSON IS JUST AFRAID. VERY VERY AFRAID OF LIFE AND WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN IF THEY TAKE A CHANCE. THEY DON'T WANT RISKS, THEY DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A DREAM WORLD.

In other words, they are right. They are right and I'm just pissed off about it. Pissed and devasted, but more pissed than devastated.

Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home