Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Vacation Time!

Ok, now that I am not so angry anymore (I get over things very easily), I am just checking back in to say that I might have one of the most eventful Winter Breaks of my life (as far as I can remember).

I'm ready to start packing for Virginia, but first I need a ticket and finished exams. Those stupid tests...

I love Virginia mainly because the year I spent there was absolutely amazing. I could be in a bad mood, but all I had to do was look outside and it was gorgeous.

And not just that -- when it was nighttime, I had amazing friends surrounding me. I never felt alone, whether I was in the presence of friends or not.

I'll try posting pictures of my trip at some point.

Ok, that was all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home