Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Bored And Rambling (I hate titles like these...nobody wants to read them...especially me)

It's winter break and I'm extremely bored.

All I do is sleep in and out throughout the day. I think I'm trying to get the days to pass by quicker so my trip will get here faster. But that is a poor and pathetic way to pass time.

So maybe I should actually READ the book I am currently reading on my sidebar because everytime I walk into Borders I forget both the title and the last name of the author. The thing is, I want to read this before I actually see the movie based on it (starring Kal Penn -- woohoo!).

Annnnndd...I can't think of much else. I know, I said I would post pictures. I'll try to do a better job.

I watched Click starring Adam Sandler last night...I haven't finished watching it. Not because I didn't like it, more like unforeseen circumstances constantly PREVENT me from doing anything.

No wonder I'm not productive.

Ok, I think I'm off to the bookstore...that seems to be my only refuge. I feel pathetic. (Actually I'm a bit happy to leave the house and it's a nice, warm and fuzzy place to be :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, one of your favorite actors, Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal, has a movie out "The King", which got pretty good reveiws. I haven't seen it yet myself. Just thought u might want to know. ;-)

1/06/2007 6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home