Since I realized the amount of love I have for what happens around me in the world, I believe this is the one space where I can at least express it without waiting for somebody to listen.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Secret Dream

Oddly my strangest desire has always been to be a voiceover for a show, or to do a voice for a Disney movie. I have always always always wanted to do something that uses my voice for something exciting such as that. Especially an animation. It is a feeling that has not gone away nor would be going away anytime soon. And no, I have not seen Kung Fu Panda....yet.

(If anybody in the television industry is reading this, you have a great candidate to provide a very pleasant voice for any voiceovers you need. My only exclusion clause would be to please not force me to sing unless you want to invest in major money retouching my harmonics and no, I will not be a phone sex operator. I am not skanky.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home